From time to time and at its sole discretion, Puppies4all may grant permission to reproduce sections, stories, articles and/or graphics from the Puppies4all website (hereafter, “Puppies4all Material”) for offline use. Persons seeking to reproduce Puppies4all Material for offline use must obtain prior authorization from Puppies4all as outlined below. If authorization is granted, the user must credit Puppies4all as specified by Puppies4all and display the URL from which the Puppies4all Material was taken on the user’s material. Requests to reproduce materials that are not owned by Puppies4all will not be considered. Puppies4all expressly reserves the right to deny any request for any or no reason at all.
Puppies4all does not permit reproduction of Puppies4all Material for online use by others; instead Puppies4all requires that individuals or organizations provide a link to the Puppies4all website.
- For each request to reproduce Puppies4all Material for offline use, a written request must be submitted via email or mail to info@Puppies4all.com
- The request shall include:
- the name of the individual and/or organization
- the individual’s and/or organization’s address, telephone number, email address and URL (if any)
- a description of the proposed use
- a precise description of the Puppies4all Material sought to be reproduced and the URL where it is found
- the number of copies to be produced
- If the request is approved, as determined in Puppies4all’s sole discretion, Puppies4all will send written authorization granting permission to reproduce the Puppies4all Material. If Puppies4all is not the owner of the requested material, the requestor shall be so notified.
- Puppies4all shall maintain for its files the written request and the authorization or denial.